Power~Girls Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Gift for stressed out friend

Répondre au sujet    Power~Girls Index du Forum » Discution entre les filles et le forum » :: Cadeaux :: Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Gift for stressed out friend
Auteur Message
richardwalter

Message Gift for stressed out friend Répondre en citant
Hello,
I've got a friend who is currently in a nanny position that will be ending in 2 weeks. The past month has been nothing but her worrying about finding a new job and having to deal with job hunting and interviews. She's a giant ball of stress. To top it off, today she was in a fender bender, no one was hurt but it's just added that much more stress to her life.
I want to do something nice for her and get some sort of gift for her. When I look up gifts for stressed friends all I get are ideas revolving around "spa" and "relaxation" kinds of gifts. She's not going to appreciate a bath bomb or any kind of spa package I could put together. It's just not her thing. Also, I need something that I can pick up in town and not have to order online. I can think of plenty of things to order her but I'm at a loss as to what to grab her in town.
Any Suggestions will be appreciated!!

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check Examples of mobile app promo videos, one of my work.

Sam 4 Fév - 12:57 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 4 Fév - 12:57 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Power~Girls Index du Forum » Discution entre les filles et le forum » :: Cadeaux :: Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation