Power~Girls Index du Forum
Gifts I Enjoyed Giving

Répondre au sujet    Power~Girls Index du Forum » Discution entre les filles et le forum » :: Cadeaux :: Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Gifts I Enjoyed Giving
Auteur Message

Message Gifts I Enjoyed Giving Répondre en citant
I bought one share of stock for a young boy. Why? Dunno. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and it was. Because he was a minor, the share was in my name and his. I got a quarterly dividend check (usually not more than two dollars). I cashed the check and sent him the money. He loved this! I was connected. 
I adopted whales in the names of two children. Unlike other wildlife "adoptions," I got to select the whales. They had names. I picked a huge female for the girl and a young male for the boy. They receive sittings and updates all year long. They loved it, and I enjoyed getting the updates from them. Every year I visit the same friends for Christmas. I was running out of gift ideas. I pondered. I came up with The Following:  I Went to various health food stores and exotic food gold sections in markets. I found unusual and / or exotic items such as cranberry mustard, pickled watermelon rind, etc. I bought a big basket. I wrapped each food item individually and placed each in the basketball. Then I wrapped the basket. I threw in a small bottle of champagne and some caviar. My friends loved receiving this gift. Opening it was fun. They tried and enjoyed most of the things I bought. I got reports. The cranberry mustard was a hit. As I was writing, I realized that these gifts all have one thing in common. Each kept me connected to the person I gave the gift to. Each was a gift that was given and given back to me.
What gifts have you enjoying giving?

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and with multiple firms-have Worked
You can check  b2b videography tips , one of my work.

Lun 6 Fév - 07:18 (2017)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 6 Fév - 07:18 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Power~Girls Index du Forum » Discution entre les filles et le forum » :: Cadeaux :: Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation